The Shawnigan Residents Association (SRA) welcomes membership from all members of the community. Whether you are a part time or full time resident our core values are to represent the best interests of the community as a whole on a range of key issues from water protection, to governance and taxation to name a few.
For $20.00 per year your support as a member will include:
- Membership and Voting privilege at the Annual General Meeting
- Invitations to events hosted by the SRA
- Up to date media releases, emails and newsletters keeping you informed on key issues in our community
- A voice on local community issues that impact residents
- Involvement in your community!
Membership is important. Drawing strength as a community with a strong voice allows us to make our issues known to governments, public and private bodies, and allow us to influence decisions that impact our community. Be informed and get involved today!JOIN OR RENEW ONLINE
To make an application for membership by mail, please fill out the form below and submit it with a cheque to the address indicated.
For more information, please contact us.